October 2nd – 31st 2023 Online Open Program – group size limited to 6 maximum
January 12th – 2nd February 2024 Online Open Program – group size limited to 6 maximum
In the virtual medium, you have to adapt the skills you use in person.
In almost every interaction (virtual meetings, presentations, 1 to 1’s) there is an unspoken conversation going on. It’s about power and status. The need to establish and maintain status between humans is what we call the Invisible Power Game™. This online program reveals the invisible power necessary for projecting greater competence, credibility and connection to enhance relationships.
You will learn how to communicate clearly and concisely, while immediately engaging your audience to effectively drive business and personal results, virtually and face2face.
Deliverables: After successfully completing the training you will be able to:
- Establish self as a powerful & approachable leader with gravitas in under 30 seconds
- Lead productive, inclusive, engaging meetings (virtual & F2F) with multiple stakeholders
- Deliver clear, concise, to the point messaging with senior leaders and colleagues
- Address key barriers to your credibility as a leader and develop radical candor
- More consciously step into the Partner mindset and respond positively to challenges, conflict, or aggression
- Successfully conduct crucial conversations while staying cool under pressure e.g. delivering bad news, addressing media etc.
- Leave with concrete actions and next steps to fully integrate new skills and keep them sustainable in daily work and life.
Your investment (with 1 – 2 weeks between each session)
Day 1 – 4 hours with breaks
Day 2 – 2 hours with breaks
Day 3 – 2 hours with breaks
Day 4 – 2 hours with breaks
Hybrid options available, including 1 to 1 coaching. Enquire for more information:
IN-HOUSE PROGRAM: Prices for groups of 4 participants: 9,495 CHF (up to 2 additional participants for additional fee)
OPEN PROGRAM: Price for individuals in a program up to 6 participants: 2’845 CHF
Participants leave knowing how to show up on video (and face to face!) to command attention, promote inclusion, and enlist engagement from multiple stakeholders.
For availability & pricing please contact us.